Custom OAuth Web App blocked on Teams org: "Your organization does not allow access to third party applications"

,

Hi all,

I’m hitting the same error as this thread and this one, and I haven’t found a fix that works.

Setup: Adobe Developer Console project with an OAuth Web App credential and the Frame.io API attached. Scopes openid, email, profile, offline_access, additional_info.roles. It’s our own internal app for pulling approved videos from Frame.io into our ad review workflow. The org is on a direct Teams contract, and I’m a System Administrator.

What happens: we sign in and approve on the Adobe sign-in page, then get “Your organization does not allow access to third party applications” and the sign-in stops.

What I’ve tried:

  • Admin Console has no Settings > Skills > 3P Connectors option (only Asset settings, Privacy and security, Console settings, Content logs, Project policies)
  • Products > App Integrations only lists Adobe Exchange apps, so our own app can’t be added there
  • Adobe Admin support chat (four agents) referred us to Frame.io support, and Frame.io support referred us here

Is there a setting I’m missing, or does someone at Adobe need to enable third-party app access for our org? Happy to DM org details to a moderator.

Thanks,
David