V4 API on self-serve Team (trial): legacy token 403s on /accounts — what's required?

I’m on a self-serve Frame.io V4 Team account (currently Free Trial), I created a legacy developer token at developer.frame.io/app/tokens with every scope checked (Accounts Read, Projects, Assets, Comments, Review Links, etc.) and send the x-frameio-legacy-token-auth: true header on every request.

GET /v4/me returns 200, I can see my user. But GET /v4/accounts returns 403 Forbidden, so every account-scoped endpoint under /v4/accounts/{id}/… is unreachable. Without /accounts I can’t even get my account_id to reach workspaces, projects, assets, or comments.

1. Does V4 API resource access require a specific paid plan? If so, which one?

2. If it’s available on my account, what exactly enables it, do you link my Frame.io user to an Adobe identity on your side, or is there a step I take in the Adobe Developer Console?

3. Is there any way to retrieve account_id when /accounts returns 403?

Hi @Nase

Thanks for letting us know about this, sorry to hear you’re running into some trouble. Just a heads up, I edited your original post to remove account-specific identifiers.

The use of legacy developer tokens is meant for Frame.io auto-migrated accounts, which are accounts that used the Legacy API with a generated developer token and were automatically migrated to V4. Accounts created on V4 or migrated manually are not included in this.

Based on the information you provided, it does not seem that your account is an auto-migrated Frame.io account, so what you’re describing does sound expected.

Once quick way to isolate this as an authentication method issue is to make a request from the console in our docs:

From that page, hit ‘Login’, then ‘Send request’.

Let me know how that does! If the request succeeds, we can look at getting your intergration eset up with the right authentication method.