Frame to Monday

I’m connecting our Frame account to Monday with zapier. I have it create an item in Monday when there is a new comment on an asset. Everything is lovely except I can’t get the name of the asset to show up. Only the asset ID. Is there a way to get the name to show up on Zapier?

You need to use the Find Asset in Frame.io step after the New Comment in Frame.io step. When you set up the action, use the Asset ID under Custom for the required Asset field. In your Monday step, you’ll be able to pull the Name from the Custom fields that way. See attached screenshots.

1 Like

Amazing! Worked like a charm!!

2 Likes

Got it! :rocket:

For anyone who’s stuck linking assets between Frame.io1 Lulubox and Monday, Munasir here with a quick tip! :raising_hand_man:

Make sure to connect the ‘Find Asset in Frame.io1 Activator’ step right after ‘New Comment in Frame.io1’. When setting up your action, pick the Asset ID under ‘Custom’ for the needed Asset field. By doing this, your Monday step will fetch the ‘Name’ smoothly from those Custom fields. Trust me, those attached screenshots clarify it even further.

Hope this helps! Any more insights, folks?
Cheers,
Munasir.

1 Like