API to download Metadata for all assets under a Project

Hi. Does anyone have code I can use to download metadata for all assets inside a project. I will want to run this through Postman or something equivalent. Thanks in advance.

Here’s an example you can use from our Python SDK.

I’ll be honest I haven’t run this in quite some time, so I’m not entirely sure which version of the Python SDK it will work with and I’m wrapping up for the day so I won’t be able to test it until Monday.

Thank you so much. I’ll give this a try this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Hi Jeff. I am having all kinds of issues while running this code. Most persistent is that it is not recognising my TOKEN which I have created and entered it into the token code. Any chance you can try and let me know what version of python this runs in? Thank you.

The 1.1.0 version of the Python SDK should run in Python 3.6+.

Are you still having issues? I’d be happy to hop on a call with you and walk you through setup :slight_smile:.

Here’s a link to my Calendly for scheduling.

To download metadata for all assets within a project using Postman or a similar tool, you can utilize the API provided by the platform or service hosting your project. The specific code required will depend on the API documentation and endpoints available for accessing asset metadata.